The program for evaluation of products quality according to the VDA 6 part 5 “Product Audit” methodology serves to verify the product conformity after a check with the defined quality requirements. The quality management must perform audits of products in relevant production and delivery stages so that their conformity with all specified requirements, such as e.g. product sizes, functionality, packaging or marking, can be verified in the defined intervals.
Connection of the Product Audit program to
- Control plan is compiled for preparation of a product audit with a definition of the quality indicator.
- Possibility to connect a driver for digital measuring instruments and measuring devices.
- Evaluation of measured and checked parameters of products.
- Product audit analysis according to the VDA 5 methodology using QKZ coefficient.
- Connection to the program for management on internal non-conformities – PALSTAT G8D Stopcards.