The Job Orders module is intended for the identification of a production batch. These batches are assigned to In process or SPC modules. Very often job orders are generated from the ERP system. Basic linkage of a job order to a part in the Parts database module.
Automatic Job order identification can be set. Definition of subject and state of order (In preparation, Active, Archive) is necessary.
Other setting possibilities:
- Time line of order - Initiation, Termination
- Control plan by which evaluation is possible via the In process checking module
- Business partner for which an order is realized
- Total order size and size of production batch
- Other necessary identification
This section includes many text, number and data fields, which can be used for further identification, specification, filter and summary creation etc.
List of Job orders
Column order can be defined by each user. All fields can be filtered, shift, group. Lists can be printed or exported to types of documents (XLS,PDF,HTML etc.)